I end this work week with a heartfelt thank you to all of you who make the journey here at LauraLovesFitness so much fun. I still can’t believe it’s been a little more than a year since this blog was “born!” Remember, it’s your comments and questions that motivate me to keep going!
Today, I must give a special shout-out to JoAnn, the woman behind RoundtoRavishing. JoAnn nominated me for a One Lovely Blog Award along with The Very Inspiring Blogger award. Be sure to check out her inspiring site that describes her journey to living a healthy life!
I’m grateful to accept these awards and happy to fulfill the obligations that come with them. Here’s how it works:
1. Display award logo: Done.
2. Link who nominated me: Here’s another link to RoundtoRavishing
3. Seven things about myself:
1. I exercise to stay sane.
2. I also exercise because I love red wine, Prosecco, pasta and chocolate.
3. My first job in television was working as the morning live reporter at WLFI-TV in Lafayette, Indiana.
4. My most embarrassing moment at that job: being spit on by an angry mama llama at the zoo on live TV while introducing her new baby to our morning viewers.
5. I am an only child.
6. I am a bona fide beach bunny, but am far more careful about my sun exposure today than when I was in my teens and 20s.
7. I am a die-hard Yankees fan.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs: Toughest part of this process as there are many wonderful bloggers to choose from:
- Physical Funness for the Motion Starved
- The Foodery
5. Notify my nominees: I will work on that now…and wish everyone a weekend filled with plenty of opportunities to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!