We’re Going to Make It
Well, we made it to the last Motivation Monday of February. Aside from my birthday, I admit this has always been my least favorite month of the year. (Luckily, it’s also the shortest.) It’s cold, it’s dark and everyone seems to be in hibernation mode as many of us struggle with some degree of the winter blues.
So here’s a short and sweet reminder that we’re on the verge of starting a brand new month with lots to look forward to. Some of the highlights ahead in the not-too-distant future:
- Let There Be (More) Light! Daylight saving time starts in 12 days.
- The Spring Countdown Clock Ticks Away. We’re 23 days away from the official end of winter. Who else is pumped to take the workouts outside?
- Baseball. The 2019 MLB season kicks off in 31 days. Let’s go Yankees!
- More Fruits & Veggies, Please! March means more nutrient-packed fruits and veggies are at their peak season. Now’s the perfect time to look for healthy recipes to incorporate yummy broccoli, cauliflower, endive, artichokes, grapefruits, oranges, clementines and kiwi into your diet.
- Retail therapy. Jump start the season by picking up a new pair of sneakers or bright-colored yoga pants for the not-so-dreary days ahead.
What are you looking forward to in the new month ahead? Help me add to the list of reasons why we should be excited about brighter days ahead and so many chances to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!