My Holiday Gift to You: More Music to Make You Move
This will be my last post for 2011. I’m happy to report I’ll actually be following some of the advice I’ve shared on my blog and taking it easy between now and the start of the New Year. I’m looking forward to spending time with family and friends for Christmas, enjoying some holiday treats and then enjoying some down time as December comes to an end. I’m looking forward to mixing up my workout a bit with a new group exercise class or two and not glancing at the clock every few minutes to see how much time I have left before rushing off to some other obligation.
All that being said, my holiday gift to all of you is one final music list featuring my current cardio favorites:
- “Shivers” by Armin van Buren
- “Open Your Heart” (featuring Tiff Lacey) by Cosmic Gate
- “My World” (Andy Moor Remix) Luminary
- “Make Me Feel” Benassi Bros.
- “Next to You” Darude
- “Amsterdam” (Super8 & Tab Remix) Luminary
- “Chemistry” (Eric S Remix Radio Mix) Velvet
- “You and Me Belong” Jes
- “Sexy and I Know It” LMFAO
- “Like a Waterfall” Jes
Some “oldies but goodies” for resistance training:
- “Wherever I May Roam” Metallica
- “The Fire” The Roots & John Legend
- “Four Minutes” Madonna (feat. Justin Timberlake)
- “Crazy on You” Heart
- “Dragula” Rob Zombie
- “Sin” Nine Inch Nails
I’d like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah, a Merry Christmas, a Happy Kwanzaa and of course, a Happy and Healthy New Year! Thank you for making my new blogging adventures so much fun! I’ll be back with new posts after the New Year and look forward to receiving your questions and comments so we can continue on our journey to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous in 2012…and beyond!