I hope you’re proudly sporting some red today to show your support for the fight against heart disease as part of National Wear Red Day! As a follow-up to Wednesday’s post about National Heart Month, I thought I’d offer some musical motivation to get your heart beating a little faster. With that, I offer my first song list for 2012.
Here’s the playlist that’s currently pushing me through my cardio routine:
- “Me & You (Dimitri Andreas Remix),by Mr. Sam featuring Rani (this tune has been my go-to warm up and cool down for a week)
- “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger),” Kelly Clarkson (Seriously, who can’t relate to this song?)
- “Glad You Came,” The Wanted
- “Turn Me On,” David Guetta & Nicki Manaj
- “Medicine” Kim Leoni
- “Time Goes By,” Carrie Skipper
- “You and Me Belong,” JES
- “Make Me Feel,” The Benassi Bros.
- “Big Sky,” John O’Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher
- “Get Better,” KMC featuring Sandy
- “Ghost,” JES
- “Touch Me,” Rui Da Silva
I’m always looking for new music to download, so feel free to send me some of your favorites, too! Good music is just one of the tools we can add to our exercise routine to help us have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!
Posted on February 3, 2012, in Fitness, Health and tagged Cardio Mixes, Laura DeAngelis, Music and Exercise, Personal Fitness. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
I like to break out the eighties music when I work out…all genres work as long as they keep me moving. New Wave: Metro by Berlin Rock: Nothin’ But a Good Time by Poison Metal: Master of Puppets by Metallica Dance: Can You Feel the Beat by Lisa Lisa with Cult Jam Rap: Supersonic by JJ. Fad. Thanks for the great posts, Laura!
Hi Rachel, Thanks for the suggestions! Yes, the ’80s are awesome for working out, too! I have Lisa Lisa on my iTunes playlist, along with lots of Metallica. Boy, “Metro” by Berlin brings me back – I used to love the video! Wishing you a fun-filled weekend! Glad you’re my blog!