I hope you’re proudly sporting some red today to show your support for the fight against heart disease as part of National Wear Red Day! As a follow-up to Wednesday’s post about National Heart Month, I thought I’d offer some musical motivation to get your heart beating a little faster. With that, I offer my first song list for 2012.
Here’s the playlist that’s currently pushing me through my cardio routine:
- “Me & You (Dimitri Andreas Remix),by Mr. Sam featuring Rani (this tune has been my go-to warm up and cool down for a week)
- “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger),” Kelly Clarkson (Seriously, who can’t relate to this song?)
- “Glad You Came,” The Wanted
- “Turn Me On,” David Guetta & Nicki Manaj
- “Medicine” Kim Leoni
- “Time Goes By,” Carrie Skipper
- “You and Me Belong,” JES
- “Make Me Feel,” The Benassi Bros.
- “Big Sky,” John O’Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher
- “Get Better,” KMC featuring Sandy
- “Ghost,” JES
- “Touch Me,” Rui Da Silva