Summer is Here!
If you’ve been meaning to get around to it, make this the day you start carrying that reusable water bottle wherever you go. Click here for a refresher on why H2O is such an essential component to our overall well-being.
As to the music, I’ve always believed a great playlist can sometimes mean the difference between throwing in the towel or sweating through a even just a few more minutes of activity. If you’re looking to mix things up, here are some summertime classics that always add a little spring to my summer steps:
- “Summertime, Summertime,” Nocera
- “Summertime Sadness,” Lana Del Ray & Cedric Gervais
- “Summer Thing!” Afrojack featuring Mike Taylor
- “Summer Girls,” Dino
- “Summer of ’69,” Bryan Adams
- “Boys of Summer, ” Don Henley
- “All Summer Long,” Kid Rock
- “Cruel Summer,” Bananarama
- “Summertime,” Will Smith
- “Summer in the City,” The Lovin’ Spoonful
So what’s on your summer playlist? Whatever you’re listening to and wherever you’re listening to it, I wish everyone a wonderful season ahead filled with endless opportunities to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!
Posted on June 20, 2016, in Fitness, Health and tagged Motivation Monday, Personal Fitness, Songs with Summer in the Title, Summer of 2016, Summer Playlist, The Importance of Water. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.