If you’ve been meaning to get around to it, make this the day you start carrying that reusable water bottle wherever you go. Click here for a refresher on why H2O is such an essential component to our overall well-being.
As to the music, I’ve always believed a great playlist can sometimes mean the difference between throwing in the towel or sweating through a even just a few more minutes of activity. If you’re looking to mix things up, here are some summertime classics that always add a little spring to my summer steps:
- “Summertime, Summertime,” Nocera
- “Summertime Sadness,” Lana Del Ray & Cedric Gervais
- “Summer Thing!” Afrojack featuring Mike Taylor
- “Summer Girls,” Dino
- “Summer of ’69,” Bryan Adams
- “Boys of Summer, ” Don Henley
- “All Summer Long,” Kid Rock
- “Cruel Summer,” Bananarama
- “Summertime,” Will Smith
- “Summer in the City,” The Lovin’ Spoonful
So what’s on your summer playlist? Whatever you’re listening to and wherever you’re listening to it, I wish everyone a wonderful season ahead filled with endless opportunities to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!