Give the Gift of Fitness
With Hanukkah and Christmas creeping closer by the minute, this Motivation Monday is all about keeping things as simple as possible!
That means I’m offering reminders from holidays past to help you get through this season without completely falling off the health and fitness wagon.
Click on the following links for refreshers on:
1) Navigating your way through a healthy holiday party circuit
2) An ideal workout option for your time-crunched schedule
Finally, I offer three simple gift ideas for the fitness buffs on your list:
- Sparkly Soul headbands and SportsFood, Inc. electrolyte strips make for perfect stocking stuffers!
- Yoga mats, reusable water bottles and iTunes gifts cards are perfect for athletes of every fitness level
- Professional blenders are an option for serious smoothie lover
I’d love to hear about the items on your wish list! In the meantime, I send tidings of joy and and wishes for a season filled with plenty of chances to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!
Posted on December 15, 2014, in Fitness, Health, Nutrition and tagged Christmas, Fitness Gifts 2014, Gifts for Fitness Enthusiasts, Hanukkah, Healthy Holiday Parties, Holiday Shopping, iTunes, Laura DeAngelis, Motivation Monday, Reusable Water Bottles, Sparkly Soul, Sportsfood Inc, Stocking Stuffers, Tabatas, Yoga Mats. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment