While I’m still enjoying this mini-vacation, I didn’t want to entirely blow off my typical shot of “Monday Motivation” for anyone needing a little kick in the you-know-what to get moving this week.
In the essence of time, I’m borrowing this week’s words from some famous motivators. I often receive positive feedback when I share famous quotes, I figured it couldn’t hurt to offer a few more while I’m out of town. Enjoy!
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”-Wayne Dyer
- “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” -Ken Venturi
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” -Ralph Marston
- “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” -Thomas Paine
- “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” -Victor Kiam
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” -Mark Twain
- “You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” -Ted Turner
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” -Walter Elliot
If you want more motivational quotes, be sure to follow me on Twitter or find me on Facebook. (There are buttons on the top right hand side of this page to click on so you can connect quickly!)
Here’s hoping you had a chance to rest and re-charge a bit over the weekend so you can go out this week and grab every opportunity to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!