With one day to go before the start of Hanukkah and only two weeks until Christmas, I’m impressed you even have time to read this Motivation Monday post. I’ll keep things short and sweet so you can resume all your peak holiday hustle-and-bustle activities.
Here are my top five stocking-stuffer ideas for the fitness friends on your list:
- BFit Labs Electrolyte Sprays. I never leave home without a bottle! Each electrolyte-packed spray of Berry Blast or Very Vanilla contains 0 calories, 0 carbs and 0 food dyes.
- Moisture-wicking socks: I am a huge fan of Balega running socks. Wearing them helped keep my feet blister free during four Avon39 Walks –
- Sparkly Soul Headbands: No headaches, no slip, no kidding! These sports and fitness headbands come in a wide range of fun designs.
- Dry shampoo for quick touch-ups after a workout.
- Grippy socks: for barre workouts and other sneaker-feee activities.
Remember, giving gifts that promote a healthy lifestyle is a great way to show the most important people in your life that you support their journey to have fun, be fit and feel fabulous!
Posted on December 11, 2017, in Fitness, Health and tagged Bfit Labs Rapid Electrolyte Spray, Fitness Gift Ideas, Holiday Fitness Gifts, Monday Motivation, Personal Fitness, Physique 57, Sparkly Soul, Sportsfood Inc. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.